Yes,You have made the right choice.
You should decide that SWA is the right school for your child, Here are some guidelines for a successful enrollment of your child with us.
We Pride our school on the tight knit community, and it is this which we best strive to maintain. We would like your cooperation and participation in your wards education
So here are the few recommendations to Parents :
- Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authority by enforcing regularity and discipline by seeing that their children prepare their lessons. In particular they are understood to have entrusted the principal with authority to correct and punish at her reasonable discretion .
- Parents or Guardians are particularly requested to sign the Principal’s and Teacher’s remarks as well as the daily home assignments in their Diary after reading them.
- Parents or Guardians are not permitted to see that teachers or their wards during the school hours without the permission of the Principal.
- Every semester PARENT TEACHER MEETING is held to discuss the progress of your child with you. So parents are insisted to attend Parent – Teacher Meets’ held on time to time.
- The engagement of private tutors, weather of the staff or not, should not be made without consulting the principal
- Parents must notify the school for any changes in their address or telephone numbers
- Send only vegetarian and nutritious food with ward. Wrap food hygienically.
- Send a napkin and water bottle with your ward every day.
- Our school uniform is our main badge of a small wonders education.
- Parents are requested to please ensure that the dress and manner in which the students conduct themselves is appropriate.
Here’s the description of our school uniform :
Bodily piercing or tattoos are strictly prohibited .